Friday, September 24, 2010

To People out there:




Do you feel lonely during the day and miss your husband because you're both at work and busy all day? Or you're home with your sweet children with no other adults or you feel like you're doing the same thing everyday, night, week, month, year??? Do you feel far from your family and friends and like you just need to talk to someone? Do you know that what you're doing is great and that you really are blessed, but sometimes you just feel depressed or far away??

I think a lot of people feel like this. My friend just stopped by and we talked and cried and laughed together while her kids played, and I loved it because I love them and love her. I felt so blessed that she stopped by. We both needed a friend.

It feels good to talk. I'm going to go have an adventure downtown tonight, and the first date night Smith and I have had in a while due to being so darn busy. I am happy. Sometimes you just need to know you're not alone. And sometimes you need to read SCRIPTURES like this because they just PUMP you up:


Pray always, and I will pour out my Spirit upon you, and great shall be your blessing--yea, even more than if you should obtain treasures of earth and corruptibleness to the extent thereof.
Behold, canst thou read this without rejoicing and lifting up thy heart for gladness?
--Doctrine and Covenants 19:38-39

3 comments:

  1. I'm home alone this weekend with my girls while Dallin is off on another one of his Army weekends, so right now I am feeling all of the above.. Thanks for posting this. I always need a good pick me up scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I hate being so far from my family. Hugs for you. And this is part of my favorite scripture- I love it through verse 41. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the belated reply... but thank you for sharing yourself in this post. And... HUGS!!!!! And wonderful scripture. God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete