Monday, December 12, 2016

Gilmore Girls

I was SO nervous to start watching it. I had such high expectations. I had finished the series for the 5th or 6th time just days before it aired. 
I LOVED it. There were moments I didn't really understand until the end. And then I did. And I thought I loved Gilmore Girls, but this took it all to the next level. It was perfect. Amy Sherman-Palladino, thank you so much. You did it. And I watched it again and loved it even more and want to watch it again. I seriously can't wait to watch it with my babes someday. I'm a weirdo, I know, but it's so much about life and family and hard work without payoff and doing all you can to be good and be who you are and live what you believe. It's about motherhood and about daughter hood. About what you take from your family and what you choose to leave. It's about finding humor in hard times, accepting yourself and others, and never giving up on people. It's about trials and heartache and loneliness and rebellion that we all experience.

WATCH IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment