Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring equinox and a supermoon!!

Spring is here!!! It’s been beautiful and sunny, bright. Little buds are popping up everywhere, including many tulips, crocuses and other little greens in our yard. We spend lots of time
Outside. Barefoot! The weather will go back and forth from now till the end of April, but the days are longer, it’s generally warmer and sunnier, and we all feel quite happy and giddy around here.
We had our first prenatal appointment with our midwife, Christine, whom we love! She comes to our home! The kids adore her too, and entertain for her attention. Ella says, “Chrissy, look at my (doll, house, cat, toy, moms tummy, etc...).” Hattie lovingly rubs my neck and arms. Fred joins in, and then goes back to reading as soon as things seem all settled. Collin sits next to me, supporting me, my partner. I take it all in, breathe it in. I’m present in the moment and in disbelief that we will have another little child soon.
Prenatal yoga has been so good. So thought provoking and healing always. Wild and crunchy too, which I desparately need. We leave for Phoenix tomorrow and I can’t wait.
Oh! And Ella got her first book from Great Grandma Smith!!!! She loves it and carries it around with her ever.










No comments:

Post a Comment