Friday, August 21, 2020

Cousin dream come true

In a 2 week period my kids saw all 8 of their first cousins. 2 of them, we had not met before, and the rest we hadn’t seen in 2 or 3 years! It was so good. So fun for me, wonderful for the kids to play, be silly, talk, and even argue and get to know each other. I had a great time driving and seeing different parts of the country, talking with people and listening to their unique situations and their takes and opinions on what’s going on. Seeing how different communities have responded to COVID. I had a great time meeting my sweet new nephew, bonding with my brother and sister in law. I feel like I got super close to my brother, David. 


Pictures of the drive out to Alabama!!

 Happened upon a FREE FAIR in north platt, nebraska


































No comments:

Post a Comment