Tuesday, July 25, 2023

It’s pioneer day

And we are on a mini road trip up to payson to hike to a waterfall. We stopped at a Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet. Collin has been searching for one in every small town we visit. He finally found one. The kids loved it. They played the board games there and the arcade games and ate all the pizza, breadsticks, pasta, salad, cucumbers and olives. And root beer!!! It felt like we had moved in; Zoey was laying on the ground, eating pizza, blissing out. 

On the way up, Collin and I talked out our recent disagreement and I feel so much better about it. 

The waterfall and swimming hole were amazing! I jumped off a cliff into the water and so did Hattie! we swam and played and explored. I saved Zoey when she got a little too far out. That was scary. She’s ok. Payson has a Flagstaff feel. 

“I like to die and fall apart, cause I am part—TARANTULA!!” -Hattie 

We saw tarantulas tossing the road on the way home!!!!!!

Me: “Knives and swords!?! That place is nuts!!” Fred: “Yes, please!”




















No comments:

Post a Comment