It was Hattie’s 2nd year, my 1st year since 16 years ago, going to YW summer camp. We were the creeping things. THE LAVEEN BUGS. I loved the whole thing just like I did as a YW, myself. The girls in our ward have an amazing loving unified bond. We all got to know each other better. We missed people who weren’t there. I developed my testimony about women in the scriptures and about the savior. We experienced a night hike called Walk With Me, which was an immersive individual experience about the savior Jesus Christ, and my testimony of and relationship with him were strengthened. We were outdoors, in nature, in the trees, eating together in the mess hall, skits, musical programs, kooky stake and other ward leaders. Late nights talking, devotionals, walking to and from activities, testimony meeting. Summer time. June 11-13 2026.

No comments:
Post a Comment