Thursday, June 05, 2008

Feilbachs and Co.

Collin and I on our way to my cousins,
Chad and Tiffany Feilbach's, home.

Collin and his sugar.


It has been super rainy and gloomy
here,
and everyone has been complaining
about
it, but I love it. It's so pretty.

The Mount. Timpanogos Temple:

After dinner, the girls took us on a walk.
Jessica:
Courtney:

Rachel:


(aw, romantical.)


Pretty nice for a backyard.

Collin's stern face.

Me being creepy.

She knew exactly what to do.






Ice Cream time!!!
This is Sabrina.
Shebdidn't come on the walk.

We went back to Provo and hung
out with my friend, Jeremy, who
was in town, and his friends.

Couches:
Me plaYING WITH ELECTRIC SHOCK GAME.

Dinner at the hospital.
Collin drew me.

1 comment:

  1. EWW! Nikki, that was the scariest post ever! Well, besides the temple. I think the Mt. Timpanogas (sp?) temple is so beautiful. That poor girl you found in the woods, dangling from your arms. hehe, I know you didn't find her, but scary. AND, the Collin's artwork is pretty creepy also. :0) Oh man, maybe I better not check your blog before I go to bed...:0) Welp, once again, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete