Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I could be that girl again. I could be both!

My blood dances inside my veins with the Excitement!!!!
Show: November 17th. 8:30pm. Rock and Roll Hotel.


One of my most favorite bands ever. They've each been doing solo stuff for 7 years, and are finally back together. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Yaaaayyyyyy thank you thank you thank you.

They happy my soul and bring me back to dark late nights with Varooka before all the stuff and all the people. When I was discovering myself. I was this person who was so strange and interesting and independent, and then with falling in love comes wonderfulness and togetherness. Now I'm learning to sew em both up together.

3 comments:

  1. I've been rocking their self-titled a ton lately. Mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm learning to sew em both up together."

    Yes! I feel the exact same way. It's like im making a giant quilt and I haven't gotten all the squares sewn on yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azure Ray music is on my I-Pod. I'm not even sure who added all the music. I thought it was my niece Sandi Johnson but I don't think she knows Azure Ray. It seems whenever I turn their music on, I back track and play it again, and again, and again. It reminds me of being young again. I can understand why you feel the way you do.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete