Sunday, April 14, 2019

Hattie’s FIRST LOST TOOTH!




FIRST LOST TOOTH AND IT JUST HAPPENED IN COSTCO!!!! 
She's telling everyone and all the sample people are cheering hahaha!!!!
She was eating a piece of sausage and said, “I think my tooth just broke.” I felt it and sure enough, it was super wiggly!! I told her to just keep wiggling it and that it would come out in a few days. Well she wiggled and wiggled and it came out a few MINUTES later. There was some blood but I assured her it was just a little and all normal. 

When I say, “she lost her first tooth,” she corrects, “well, it’s not lost...it’s in my moms wallet...”
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡

She called Collin right away to tell him and couldn’t wait to pick Fred up from school to tell and show him. Collin told her congratulations, and Fred was also delighted!! My big girl reminding me once again that she’s going off to kindergarten this fall and going to grow up and leave me. 

She was very excited to wake up to find a dollar under her pillow from the tooth fairy the next day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment