Saturday, April 20, 2019

Studying his life in our home

We have been trying faithfully to study come follow me every day individually and as a family. It has blessed our family and me individually as I actually feel closer to the Savior. I actually feel I am coming to know him by studying about his life. I read about him and ponder on why he did what he did. It’s overwhelming to think about and wonderful to teach and share and listen as my children share their thoughts and testimonies. Fred and I get up in the morning and read about baptism in the scriptures and we have started reading the baptism lessons in Preach my Gospel. He is serious about his decision to be baptized and about preparing to do so. I am very proud of him and grateful for him. He will be an example for the girls and I look forward to preparing for their baptisms with them some day as well.  I also read from the Book of Mormon daily on my own. I look for examples of goodly parents. I love studying the scriptures everyday. We have become a gospel centered home. We continuously work on getting better at this and God sustains and inspires Collin and me.
 My calling has been cub scout leader for the past almost 2 years, and Fred and the girls have been coming with me and love participating in the activities but mostly playing in the church gym. As Fred is close to turning 8 and officially joining but also as the church is ending it’s participation in cub scouts, Fred has been participating as a scout to get as much of the experience as he can. We are excited for the new youth program!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment