Sunday, August 09, 2015

Quiet your fears

Sacrament meeting Ray 2nd Ward Aug-9-15

A beautiful musical number and experience in church--two young men, one w the ukulele, one singing. They played and sang, "Oh Lord, my Redeemer, thou has done so much for me..." It was so humble, heartfelt, and beautiful. They got emotional and so did most of the room. You could tell they are close to the Savior and have experienced his love personally. I feel so grateful to have witnessed (along w Collin and my children) this and felt the spirit testify of Jesus Christ's love and devotion for me. 
I know we were meant to be here today.

Fear-missionary farewell
Fear creeps into our hearts when hard times come, but Christ has felt it all 
We aren't alone
God will not give us anything we can't handle. 

As long as Christ is in the center of my life, our marriage, our family, everything will be ok
-we will be strong

1. Look to Christ
2. Build on rock if our savior
3. Press forward in Christ 

***IF I lose faith for even a second, I will fall. But I can get back.
ALL I have to do is have faith in the Savior. 

--Another song: 
So your burdens weigh you down? 
go to him on bended knee. He will make me whole. Have faith in his love for me. 

**we cannot have faith and fear at the same time. 

Our last day in Ray 2nd Ward. It's been an amazing 3 months. 


No comments:

Post a Comment