Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My littlest best friend is growing up

My Joseph started MIDDLE SCHOOL this week! I can't believe it. Not too long ago, (well just shy of 12 years ago), I was a Freshman at Desert Vista High School. During lunch I went to the pay phone and called my Dad for the news. "Your little brother, Joseph Alan Money, was born today."

We've been best friends ever since. Even though he now looks like this, and is very much a soon-to-be teenager, in my mind he is still this:





Preschool Graduation














And here's my Elder David Money, currently on a mission in the DR.


Don't judge me; it's the early 2000s. Just look at cute Joe.


I miss my brothers.




7 comments:

  1. I love it :)
    Joseph is so cute!
    Time just continues to pass- faster and faster as you get older, so sad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you know that picture where you say, "don't judge me--it was the early 2000s." i have that skirt! in fact, i wore it to work yesterday. oh man, but you probably have better fashion sense than to wear the same thing you wore 10 years ago. unfortunately i don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, you are a great sister. I remember when all my older brothers and sisters left, it is one of my saddest memories of growing up. They probably look up and admire you as I did my older siblings (thank goodness you've set such a good example!!) No doubt you will all stay extremely close!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exactly how I remember Joseph also! It is crazy how fast time flies. I remember seeing Joseph for the first time at your house when he was born!! Aww, little Joseph...great post, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my littlest sister just started JUNIOR HIGH today! crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww. He's so old now! I remember him as a baby, too! That's how I feel about Trev and Betsy. They're 12 and 13 years younger than me, with no kids in between you know... Betsy is starting HIGH SCHOOL in a few weeks! SICK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love all the FACES your family makes!!! hahaha. You had me laughing early today. Thanks for that :) hahaha...

    ReplyDelete