Sunday, August 08, 2010

$10, $20, $30, August!

Here we go: August so far. I love Aunt Carol (my mom's sister) and Uncle Dean Johnson. They are from Ocala (ish), Florida, and passed through here for a day last week.

We cannot emphasis ENOUGH how much we LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it when people come stay with us. Last minute or months in advance notice; we don't care; we just love it. Just come here, now.
We have the BEST new hummus recipe thanks to Bryan Taylor.

And one recipe we actually make over and over: Thai peanut chicken.
Bananagramzz



Pizza on Friday night! Woot!

Fresh ingredients from my friend's garden! They are on vacation and told us to pick stuff. WE DID. Fresh baby basil, and all different kinds of tomatoes: YESS.



This fresh motzerella is incredible. SO perfectly deliciously salty and cheesy and yum. And from Target!


I honestly could have eaten this all by myself. The whole block. But I didn't.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. delicious.



Here is something we've anticipated for a while: MORGAN AND TOM SKEEN'S Wedding announcement, oh I love them! Oh I can't wait!!



I went to the temple Friday. I love spirit, and the sweet answers I feel in my heart.


Introducing BRUNO THE DOG!! He's our friends' dog and we watched him this weekend. He is so fun to hang out with. Made me feel young! Ps. His tongue is too long to stay in his mouth! hehe, I love him!!!



Okay so tomatoes are our staple. For sure. Caprese after church.



And now the update on Puzzle Mania------------------

Done in the past week:
Next:
AND.............................!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You two are the cutest couple!

    Yum, your cooking looks awesome! I've been gobbling up my mom's fresh tomatoes here in UT... DE-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pizza does look amazing. too bad chuck wouldn't touch it.

    thanks again for helping with bruno! good luck puzzling.

    hmmmm.....my word verification is "lubedium." what could i make it mean?

    ReplyDelete