Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Corn, Tomatoes, Watermelon

Here we are...driving to the Rockville Ward 30+ annual Corn, Tomato & Watermelon Bust. Oh boy it was delicious and fun. And so many people from the ward showed up! I loved it!


the glamorous Ryan Barnhart

shucking corn

YUM
My buddy, Cedric. He came to me with a piece of bark asking what it was. I told him it used to be on the tree, but it fell off. He spent a little while being concerned about the tree and trying to stick it back on. :) hehe.
Yahoo! Madeleine and Natalie are back!!

My best friend.

Cedric and his mom, Jill. They are moving away this week, and I'm so sad to see them go. Happy to have met them though.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!
Cedric started shaking and going ballistic for the chocolate. Funniest thing, hehe.
Playing frisbee with the boys

Great day. Then I had to go to work, blast. THEN we saw Scott Pilgram vs. the World! I love that movie. It is how I see the world.

3 comments:

  1. and to think...i thought cedric was a name that collin made up for your future child and that's why he kept calling all kids that. there exists a real cedric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly, i'm in a food coma without ever eating. YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waahaha! I DO love the name cedric! funny, though, i was just confused all night long.

    ReplyDelete