Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm HOME!

We are back in DC. And there is no snow. And it's kind of sunny and nice out. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I got mail)

We had the most perfect wonderful amazing Christmas with the Smiths in Kentucky (despite a disappointing challenge, but the atonement allowed me to overcome it and feel peace).


I can't wait to post pictures!!! I wish I had my cord with me to post photos right now, but I don't, so here are the only ones I have from my phone:

Collin getting ready to leave Baltimore for Kentucky 11 days ago:


 me looking deranged, sister-in-law, Ashley, Kate and Lauren. I LOVE THESE GALS!!!!

We had such a great time playing games, cooking, eating (I'm fat and happy), playing, shopping, and talking!

For now I'm bored bored bored, but I'll be great very soon! Grocery shopping today and love with husband and kitten. We're getting back into the groove of life, cleaning up, putting things away, loving our BED! Bed, how we've MISSED YOU!

The only thing that stinks right now are the rocks in my nose due to the dry weather. Not cool. But I'm excited for NEW YEARS!!! 2011, here I COME, with LOTS of resolutions.

And here are some pictures Joseph sent me from the Money's trip to the Mesa Temple lights on Mon. They remind me of AZ and make me feel all cozy.




No comments:

Post a Comment