Thursday, December 16, 2010

SO MUCH SNOW!

Okay, I usually HATE the snow because it means living in the snow and freezing outside, but man, this is pretty, and man, I'm in a great mood, and man, I'm loving life and husband and kitten.



 I made a Christmas tree in the snow with my foot

Tonight we're going to PACK for Christmas in Kentucky! We're going to be the happiest family and have so much fun and watch It's a Wonderful Life. That movie really means Christmas to me. Christmas!!! It's almost here! And we're ready for it! I'm just enjoying every moment right now. I won't be with my little honey kitten on Christmas day. So we're going to have so much fun tonight and tomorrow and Saturday morning until it is time to go. And then I'm going to PULL IT TOGETHER because I know he's going to have the best time and be safe and have a great Christmas. He will be staying with our neighbors who are big time cat lovers and he'll have a playmate named Shadow for 10 days. AND I know WE are going to have the greatest time, too.

But my baby! 10 days! Oh man, it's going to be rough. But it will be okay.


3 comments:

  1. You can bring Monte baby to the sing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYY THANK YOUuuuuuuUUU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. snow! doesn't get much more christmas-y than that. have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete