Tuesday, April 05, 2011

mulan, live-action

I'm in Utah with my in-laws and brother, and will be driving back to FL with them tomorrow.
I'll be in FL for two more weeks, helping out my mother-in-law.

I fly home the 18th, will kiss Collin all over every inch of his body, and then we have ONE WEEK TO PACK because....

Collin GOT A JOB at the ARIZONA SCIENCE CENTER! WOWOWOWO!! I'm so proud of him. We are moving to Phoenix!!!!

We are excited/sad/faithful as we are preparing to leave this wonderful home and the incredible friends we've made and start a new adventure together. I'm just so grateful for technology to keep in touch, and for all we've learned and experienced. I seriously am moved by all the love we've received. The ward we are about to move from has truly been a Zion ward. People have included us, fed us, sustained us, befriended, inspired, intrigued, served, listened, laughed with us, and taught us. I thank them and Heavenly Father for them, and I pray we can do the same to others. We have been so happy; we've seen so much; Collin and I have grown so close. So many blessings, I can't even count them all.

So many changes! I must say, I'm going to miss seeing that ol' Washington Monument all the time.
We plan to be in Phx by the end of the month. And that will be my THIRD road trip across the country
a) in my life, b) THIS MONTH! Haha!


2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting you are moving back!! And congratulations to your hubs for the awesome new job! SO many exciting things happening for you guys this year! :)

    I can totally relate to your feelings of excitement and sadness about moving. It's like just when you feel settled, involved, comfortable, and joyous about life your surroundings, it all has to change again! We are struggling with the same decision about moving or not and this post inspired me to not be scared to make a change, but rather embrace it and hold those memories and lessons close to you so that they will always be a part of you!

    Life is all about progessing and continuing to grow. My good friend once said, if you are comfortable it's time to make a change! :) You are so awesome a faithful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously could NOT be more excited that you are moving here!!!!! Bryson and I miss you so much! This is such a beautiful and sweet post. You are so honest in your writing and one of the things that I love the most about you is that you are ALWAYS bearing your testimony, even in your actions. You are such a beautiful example to everyone. You have tremendous faith. I love you!

    ReplyDelete