Thursday, April 21, 2011

pregnant and moving

I'm feeling great. I'm loving not being nauseated anymore, but now I'm getting bigger so it's weird and uncomfortable. Still, I feel great. I enjoy being pregnant (so far). I'm starting my 5th month. I finally went and got some maternity clothes, and I feel so much more sexy mama-ish rather than fat and can't fit in my clothes!! 

This spring is GORGEOUS! The blossoms are HOT PINK! The breeze is cool. I'm sad we have to leave it for the DEATH HEAT, but I love the sun and will be swimming all summer. AZ is going to be amazing.



We're packing away!!! And also having lots of fun being home together all day. Montgomery is OBSESSED with all the billions of boxes and packing stuff and is constantly running and hiding and attacking. 


Love my little fam!










5 comments:

  1. WOW. look at those colors!!!!! i can't wait for you two to be back here! yippee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are 1/2 way through your 5th month! Your baby will be here before you know it! I am so excited for you three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those blossoms are beautiful!
    And I can't believe you're almost 6 months!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I'm a dummy. I just re-did the math and I'm STARTING the 5th month. It can be so confusing to convert weeks into months!!

    ReplyDelete