Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I've been up to at the house

Ohhhh, what a trip it's been!!! I've been all over the country the last 2.5 weeks. Many pictures will be posted about that. But this last leg has been spent at Mom and Dad Smith's home in Port Charlotte, cleaning and organizing. It has been the least intense part of the trip and it gets more and more relaxing by the day. I'll be home next Monday evening. :) I can't stop fantacizing about that first moment with CS.

BTW, yesterday I saw the movie, Hanna, and I LOVED it.

A few crappy phone pictures to update you on me:

 Alien Paratroopers:

 Dad making Nachos:

Dirty Silly Band:

Answering messages and boxing up things:

Naaaasty Mango:

Photos in bins:

Babe:

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhh babe!!!! and yes, that mango is so disappointing!! Love you Nik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, thanks for the belly pic! :) You'd better keep up with those, missy. I'm living vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHhH!!! (I said this out loud when I saw the baby belly pic!!!) YOU'RE PREGNANT AND SOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! This is such a cute post! I love it and I love the babe picture!!! I am dying to meet him or her!! :)

    ReplyDelete