Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Freddie said......

(We were talking about Hattie being 6 months old)

Fred: How many months an I??

(After doing some math) me: you're 33 months old!

Fred: I'm going to go to the temple and be married!!!!!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Not till you're much older I hope! 


Fred (In the bath, talking to his finding memo fish): "adelweiss, adelweiss, every morning you greet me...."(puts fish under) "no! Don't mess my zoo!" (Pulls him/her(?) out) "I cleaned my mother!!!!!" Then sets him on the side of the tub, "he has to go pee pee." 

(I'm usually putting Hattie to sleep so I don't usually get to do bath time with Fred but tonight things were different so I'm sitting there watching this whole thing and just cracking up!! Apparently this kind of stuff happens every night!!!)

Then he washed up his duck and told me all about how the wash cloth is pizza dough and how to cook it in the oven for 12 minutes and then the timer goes off, BEEP BEEP BEEP, and he takes it out and eats his pizza!!!!


Fred: I'm a little daddyo; you're a little Freddie 


(While I was taking a shower Fred watched spongebob square pants)...UPON my return....
Fred: MAMA!!!!!!! That big big big BIG hamburger is gonna get that square pants!!!

Ye
Fred: mommy mommy! I have to tell you something!!
Mom: what?! (I know where this is going)
Fred: I hurt my right leg at the splashpad!
Mom: oh no!!!! Did you go to the dr?? What did he say??
Fred:.........cheese


Mom: so what did you do at the store tonight? 
Fred:........(always love these thinking pauses---something good is coming)
.........we got a spiiiiiiccyyyyy drink for daaaaaaaaaaadddy!! 
Mom: oh boy....and did you have some?
Fred: just a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit. 






No comments:

Post a Comment