Thursday, March 18, 2010

craaazzyy for St. Patrick's.

My work faces the Rockville Town Square, and for St. Patrick's Day there were tons and tons of people gathering around. I was feeling all excited to be out and about, especially with the beautiful weather we've been having. SO, I told Smith to meet me here on his way home from work, to celebrate.


He got here. Neither of us were wearing green. We went to this place, Austin's Grill for nachos, and there was this horrible band playing music from "so 8 years ago." Seriously, like 2002, when I graduated High School and we were all listening to that crappy poppy punk stuff. But the Nachos were DeLICIOUS, and green. We spent our money, and since we don't drink we kind of just sat there for a minute.

We were home by 9:30pm. Ah, being married, working full-time, and going to school. So exciting. We did play Tetris 2, though!

ALSO, I prepared an AMAZING looking lasagna, the first one of my life.
Blondiezookie/choco. chip cookie dough ice cream for dessert.

1 comment: