Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birthday in the rain

I woke up to the rain on March 13, 2010. I felt refreshed from sleeping in for the first time in a while, and felt a little older. Then I had one of the best days ever.


My sweet sweet Collin brought me breakfast in bed, delicious!!!
It rained all day, but it was fun! We ate lots of food, went into the city, saw lots of really good art, bought a cockroach from a mini Don Quixote, and ate cupcakes.
Then back home for movies, games, and snuggling. It was a different birthday because I usually have a big party, tons of friends and family around. But this one was special...in our new surroundings Collin and I depend on each other even more.

PS. For my birthday I got Can't Hardly Wait, Mean Girls, Back to the Future, Independence Day and A Christmas Story on VHS. CLASSICS.

PPS. Thanks to friends and family who made me feel so loved from so far away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment