Monday, July 05, 2010

God Bless America, land that I love

We've been having so much fun with the Money Family. MANY pictures to come. This past weekend many of the Nesbits came to Rockville to Temple/BBQ/Party. Not a better or deeper feeling exists than being in the temple with my dear family.

Last night we went downtown to DC to see the fireworks. It was BEAUTIFUL with the Washington Monument in the foreground. We sang patriotic songs with our entire SUPER CROWDED metro train home. Then Dad drove us all to Pitman, New Jersery, where we are currently. Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos are delicious.

This morning was the super fun parade (small town parades are the greatest and this one was the best in quite a few years), and now more BBQing. I love family. I love summer. I love FOOD. I love traveling. I love rice crispie treats. so much.

Happy 5th of July!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment