Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear friends from everywhere

I have been very blessed to have wonderful amazing friends. Some of them have been in my life for 26 years, some for 10, some for a couple and some just a few months. Each place I live you care for me, listen to me, share your heart with me, and make a lasting impression on my life. I sincerely think about you often. I wish I kept better contact, but I do think of you and love you. There are people in Phoenix and Utah that I haven't seen in 6 months to a year or more, but I still feel close to you. Don't forget about me. I'm so thankful for friends.

I know that about 5 people read this, but it goes out to you.


PS. Dear friend, Natalie, daughter Madeleine, and I went and got some cupcakes yesterday.
Like mother, like daughter
D.A.R. women represent.
Yumm. Chocolate PB chip
Little M was teaching this doll to go potty. Good job. :)
Ps. I love the doll.


It's been pretty rainy romantic out lately.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nikki! I just love you! I'm so glad that we got to hang out together and spend a light morning just "being" friends! Count down 1 month before we can all hang out again!

    ReplyDelete