Sunday, January 23, 2011

So much to blog about,

But let's just say SO many LIFE-CHANGING things have happened in the past week. So many TRIALS. So many BLESSINGS. And so many loved ones reminding me that Heavenly Father loves me through their love and service.

Every scripture lately and every talk today was about how Heavenly Father answers prayers. How we must be faithful till then end. How he will protect and provide for us as long as we stay faithful. And my nursery lesson was about being thankful. :) :) Love those little guys so much.

I know everything works out because I've been "here" before. And I knew it then and it did. I JUST AM SO GRATEFUL FOR MY HUSBAND AND MY KITTEN! They are the best family in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD (for me).

Also SO grateful for the temple. It's real. It's pure inspiration, service, and guidance.

I feel so much peace.


-Love, Nicole Elizabeth Money Smith

1 comment:

  1. The temple. You have found true and lasting peace!! :) I'm so grateful you have your family, your friends, and the gospel to help you through whatever you're dealing with right now. Love you lots girl!!

    ReplyDelete