Sunday, January 09, 2011

We went to the WHITE HOUSE!

My dear Anne Costa is here. Saturday morning we got up BRIGHT AND EARLY and made our way to the home of the President for a TOUR! It was so cool! We couldn't bring anything except our wallets, cell phones and keys. THE BEST part was that when Smith and I got off the Metro at 7:45am, it was SNOWING the biggest most beautiful fluffy snowflakes ever! We were so excited! RUNNING TO ANNE AND TO see the White House!!!!





US! OUTSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE!! INSIDE THE GATES!




Who was doing donuts on the front lawn....



Thanks, Guys. Everything tasted great. 

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahhahahahah I especially love that last picture. you actually did a really good job with Collin's head! I was thinking "woah- he looks photoshopped!" then I realized there were two other heads that were definitely photoshopped. Then it made sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh this is amazing! you guys are so stinkin cute i could puke :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get to sit next to Mrs. Obama!! Awesome! :) I love the hair and snowflake picture. Beautiful, fluffy flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these pictures!!! DC looks so beautiful when it snows (and always)! you guys are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete