Friday, January 07, 2011

ELder Money News



This is David's new cmopanion, Elder Carter. He is is all three High School Musicals!!! He is the one in the chef hat below. Now, I couldn't tell ya his character's name on the show because I don't know much about it, but COOL!


hahahahha!

Moving on, Elder Money is wonderful. We got to talk to him on Christmas day, so fun. It was sort of crazy too though because we've consistently emailed every week--so there wasn't a whole lot to catch up on. But it was so fun to hear his voice. We 3-way called--David in the DR, Mom Dad AJ Joe in Phx, and Smiths in Kentucky. I love technology. Can you imagine the old days when you really sent your missionary off to hardly hear from him or her for 2 years? 

So grateful I'm alive during these times. A friend just reminded me that just as the world is getting worse, the good things and people are getting better. We are more blessed than ever. There are more opportunities to serve. More are educated, excepting, outgoing, inclusive, and Christ's love is as strong as it's ever been.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you share David's mission with everyone! He has such fun adventures :)
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rereading your blog posts. It was such a fun experience to have missionaries out. It'll be at least 4 more years for Joe. I love that you share your testimony.

    ReplyDelete