Tuesday, January 18, 2011

w-w-what would you do?

-It is so freezing cold!

-There are a lot of sicknesses in the fam right now. It's scary, but we have hope.

-There are a lot of BLESSINGS, too!

-I want to live somewhere warm.

-Monte gets neutered this Friday. I'll be taking him to the vet early in the morning, then going to the Temple, which has been closed for a few weeks for maintenance, and then picking him up at night. The Temple is awesome.

-Work was all day yesterday (11 hours), and ended up SO crappy because I left 1 hour early, (stylists all left and there was no one on the streets! It was freezing ice and dead!) AND I got busted for it. Uh oh. I can always admit and fess-up to my mistakes though. I'm just like, "I shouldn't have done it. Moment of weakness wanting to be home with my husband and kitten."

-When is my next trip to Phx? I start missing home a ton at this point every year. I need warm, comforting, best friend, 31st Way. I need my mom. Really. So many changes. Nothing is quite sinking in yet, though.

-I hate it when I'm mean to Collin. He's my best friend. He is so good to me. Why do I take crappy days out on him? And then he is even sweeter and says HE is sorry!!!! WHAT? Man,  I'm a human failure sometimes.

-I need a good old game night. with healthy snacks. and a movie marathon. and to see a movie in the theatre. and to make soup tonight for the soup and swap. MAYBE I'LL FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL CHANGE MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment