Saturday, February 12, 2011

kisses, conversation hearts







1. Frank Sinatra on the record player

2. Smith making me spaghetti and meatballs. Really, my favorite food, I think.

3. I'm so so so so so tired. wasted tired. We stayed up so late watching this awesome movie last night about Morgan Freeman, William H Macy, and Christopher Walken stealing their favorite museum pieces. Then we went to the town square for the winter festival and heard this awful band sing awesome 90s alternative music, and ice sculptures. I liked it. Then we fought the super freezing horrible wind over to the store and bought delicious Valentine's candy.

4. I ate too much and my tongue tip really stings.

5. I slept for like 3 hours and now I'm really dying wasted. But glad, too. Because I got husband and Monte and Munchkin.


6. Back to the weather here. I hate the winter so much. after the fun-ness of snow and ice skating wears off it's just cold and freezing and ugly and horrid. I am looking forward to SPRING!

7. PS. our building is having a stealing the mail problem! It's so depressing. The cops came and asked us questions. It was awesome!



2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU thank you! Our girls had a great time with you Friday night. You two are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a life you have. Never a dull moment. It's sure nice here in Phoenix. Actually perfect weather but I do miss snow! just a little please...

    ReplyDelete