Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby come dance with me.

I'm diggin this rainy day while doing a gigantic pile of dishes, 
kitten sleeping, and listening to my "favs" playlist. 
It's full of really amazing stuff, and then a couple 
of things everyone would disrespect me for. 
What can I say? I like being alone. I love a quiet home. 
I love to think. I love to just be. 

And I also love to be loud, be funny, be crazy, be spontaneous, be with Smith. 
That's why I love my life. I'm with Smith, who allows me to be me and be anything. 
We're all in. In it together. Just us two and the couple we've brought in. 


Cupcakes. Sharing 3 at Georgetown Cupcakes Fri night 
made me SO sick that night, but Milk Chocolate Birthday Cake, 
Strawberry Lava Fudge, and Lemon Blossom, you were
SO worth it!!



Gonzo. 


What a curious life we have found here tonight
there is music that sounds from the street.
There are lights in the clouds and his ghost all around
hear a voice as it's rolling and ringing through me,
soft and sweet, how the notes all blend unreachable.
The trees.

What a beautiful face I have found in this place
that is circling all 'round the sun.
And when we meet on a cloud
I'll be laughing out loud, 
I'll be laughing with everyone I see.
Can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all.
                -N.M.H.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhh i love this. give me cute little cupcakesss pleassse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole!! I love your blog! I also love Neutral Milk Hotel! And I miss you, hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete