Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day-o-Love.

I love Holidays. I love Valentine's Day. I love my husband and friends and family and kitten and home and Skittlecore and CANDY! Since forever my mom has also loved this holiday and has decorated and heart-shaped everything from paper to pancakes to meatloaf to potatoes to rolls.

I guess I just can't help carrying this heart madness on. I love love and I love making valentines. Feb is a great month. (Especially since it's almost MARCH and SPRING and BIRTHDAYS and mom and Joe coming out!) Anyway, I feel great.

Photos:

Made him be an adorable guy with a big red bow for Valentine's. He hated it and two seconds after this ripped it off and tore it up. ALSO, he is NOT allowed on the table under ANY circumstances, yet, it was too cute.



Look at that sweet heart egg yoke! Totally accident. And other good stuff.
 Sweetest sweethearts.

I love my boys. I love my Collin. He's wonderful. What else is there to say?


Ps. We're loving our new Food Processor. Collin is watching the instructional DVD right now. Learning to make all SORTS of good stuff. Oh yes.

Pps. Monte's FAVORITE game in the WORLD is hide and seek!!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! He LOVES to hide ANYWHERE! (mostly under the shower curtain, and under newspaper.) But honestly, he is good with just crouching down low to the ground and things we can't see him. AHAHAHAHAH. He runs after me and jumps up and sort of hugs my legs, and then I say, "YOU GOT ME!!! I'm GONNA GET YOU!!!" And he SPRINTS off and hides behind the bed or in the blinds. Then when I take off running he comes and finds and attacks me and then we do it like 10 more times.
HEHEHEH I LOVE THIS BABY KITTEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. You got a Food processor!!! Awesome!!
    Here is the easiest most delicious recipe for Strawberry Gelato!!!
    1 bag frozen strawberries
    1 half pint heavy whipping cream
    1/4-1/2 cup sugar (depending how sweet you want it)
    MIX UNTIL IT LOOKS YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN! Can't wait to try it Anne! I LOVE heavy whipping cream! -Collin

    ReplyDelete