Thursday, February 03, 2011

Feb Love

I Love Groundhog day. And the movie Groundhog day.

And I love little kitten waking us up at too early in the morning by jumping on us and getting our feet

And I love CS in his dress clothes for work. He's hot.

The snow is melting, the birds are singing, the sun is out, the ground hog did not see his shadow, but it's only 25 degrees with 17 mph winds.

I'm having a hard time getting dressed to go outside and meet CS downtown after his meeting.

I made this:


4 comments:

  1. wow wow wow. you always make the most delicious looking pizzas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki--This looks absolutely amazing! Do you want to feature your recipe on my site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i wish my dear husband would eat pizza that looked like this!

    ReplyDelete