Sunday, February 13, 2011

happy lovin'

We were so late for church today because we were makin Valentine's for our home/visiting teachees this morning so

A. made the Jones family wait in the car for us.

B. I not only forgot to get myself a snack, but also forgot to eat BREAKFAST! This cannot happen. I will die.

C. I was in such a bad mood and didn't even sing during one of the songs.

D. I got the biggest piece of bread ever during the sacrament.

E. The talks were on charity and forgiveness and the pure love of Christ and I started feelin good.

F. I didn't die.

G. I got to eat a couple of cookies. Smith really nailed the pink and red colors for frosting. And the Valentines were super cute.

H. I really got a kid who has been having a hard time in nursery to calm down.

I. We had the BEST snack in nursery EVER (grapes, cheddar cheese and ritz) and there was a ton so I got to eat, too. Yessssss.

J. Choir was awesome.

Bottom line. I love love and second chances and that CS loves me even when I'm a snot. I'm a happy one.



1 comment:

  1. he really did nail the frosting colors.
    i love that you call it frosting.
    lu

    ReplyDelete