Thursday, March 24, 2011

totally awesome

Thought #1: God knows me! He prepares me. He loves me and wants me to be happy.
He allows me my agency, but guides me and gives help when I ask for it. He has allowed
me to be in situations where I'll grow, meet new and amazing people, become better, 
and screw up, too. This is all pretty amazing.

#2: How did I get so freaking blessed to have this dude as my no.1? 
And furthermore HE LOVES ME! INSANELY! UNCONDITIONALLY!
ETERNALLY! Oh man, this is blowing my mind. I'm so grateful. He is awesome. 
He's just amazing. Just look at him. 


















Hahahah, this guy makes me laugh.

Boy oh boy, I'm going to be without him for 3 weeks, and it's 
going to be really really really rough not to sleep by him and 
hold him and hug and kiss him and everything else. 
But thank goodness for cell phones, skype, and email!!
And at least I know that my going is right and that I'll have a good time. 
CS and Monte will have each other to keep company, but I hope 
lots of people have CS over for fun and games so he doesn't get lonely.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK, SMITH! Love of my life!
Partner! Companion! Best Friend! Super hot dancer!
Father of my babe :) :)


Life is so good guys, so good. 

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me insanely happy. :) You two are my role models :) I hope Colin is reading this post too! :)

    ReplyDelete