Monday, March 28, 2011

Collin Smith, you're 30

Can you believe my man, my main squeeze, my best friend, my husband is THIRTY YEARS OLD?! Neither can he, but it's true. What a fine lookin dude. And yes, that's how old we are. We used to call people, "fine."

Apparently he had a mini-anxiety attack Friday night. "I'm turning 30 tomorrow!!" "Nikki's leaving for 3 weeks tomorrow!!" "I got a JOB and we're moving!!" "We're having a child!!!!"

But that night the Temple, then the most delicious wings EVER with friends at Hard Times Cafe, and SCRUMPTIOUS cake made by Monica Kate.








Happy happy guy.


The next day he woke up feeling so at peace. And what a perfect day it ended up being. Lots of lovin, sleeping in, missionaries woke us up to sing happy birthday with an oreo CAKE at 8 AM!!! Monte being SO cute before I had to say goodbye. Cherry Blossoms!!! I got to see them before I left! A perfect walk through the mall, holding hands with my absolutely amazing husband. DELICIOUS lunch at WE, THE PIZZA. Another walk around Capitol Hill. $5 glasses, mini cathedrals, and very very good talks.















Then a drive to the airport and an embrace/eyes I'll never forget.






Oh I miss you, my darling.






3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Collin! You look beautiful, Nik! Where are you going? AZ? I'm leaving Adam for a week on Friday (to visit my family)- it's hard, huh? But they'll be okay without us. And think of your sweet reunion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Collin!! :) Let me just say that Bryson and I are on cloud 9 to have you guys coming back to us! We miss you! Uhm p.s. Nikki you look so gorgeous! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Colin!!! 30 isn't so bad...you're a spring chicken :) Hey, what is the new job and where are you moving??? How do I miss all these announcements?

    ReplyDelete