Saturday, March 12, 2011

Iron Chef: secret ingredient: PISTACHIO!!!

Delicious, incredible, amazing, stupendous drinks made by my lover, Collin. 
He's amazing, incredible, delicious, and stupendous!!!

By the Tolleys: Grapes covered in goat cheese and then 
rolled in pistachio crumbles! GENIUS!

With goat cheese and blue cheese spread,
my heroes.

Rice with lots of good stuff and pistachio sauce
by the fabulous host, Purvi!

Ohhhh myyyy gosh. This pizza was SO GOOD. 
From the crust to the simple and tasty toppings. PERFECT.
By the Hubands.

Erin, gettin serious.

Loves.

2 comments:

  1. whoa. you're not kidding. i WAS getting serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Bryson and I are dying over this post! You guys are so amazing, we miss you so much! :) Love you both...I mean all three of you! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete