Saturday, March 12, 2011

sunny, ice cream cone, boat, cookie

So one day I was going to have a baby, and I wasn't super nest-y or mom decorating-y by nature. Then I came across some adorable onesies with super cute prints on them and was like, awwwww, they are so little.

Problem: each one was $38-45 and I just couldn't get myself to buy something for that expensive that would be potentially barfed on, pooped on and grown out of. 

But thanks to craft expert, Erin, http://ohthehubanity.blogspot.com/

a consignment sale with Natalie, http://meandmavie.blogspot.com/


and my crafty skills, OH YEAH, I made my own masterpieces and man I'm in love with them.


Photos!!









Babe Money-Smith, you will be awesome.


6 comments:

  1. holy moly--they turned out great! i think you did a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute!
    and yes. your baby will be awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki,
    These are AMAZING!!! I am going to make some ASAP for Miles and his soon to be cousin in Michigan! I love your blog. I love you, little mama! Why can't I talk you into coming back to Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I looked at all of the links you listed and couldn't find where you got directions for how to make these...Or were you the creative genius that came up with the idea? Whatever the case, I must know how to make these adorable onesies! Can you tell me how it's done? Email me or facebook me or call me! Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome mommy of forthcoming awesome baby! What a thrifty, crafty mom-to-be!
    The onesies came out terrific!
    PLEASE give us the detailed instructions. I want to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, congrats on the impending baby! So excited for you guys. Second of all, you should start selling your onesies for $38-$45 because they're awesome! Seriously, love them.

    ReplyDelete