Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Let's just make it official.

I'm having a babe!!! He/She is coming sometime in September.

Super, super happy am I.



ABOVE PHOTO:
Babe Skittlecore at just 7.5 weeks. He's the shrimp puff that's being measured. The circle thing at top that looks like a head was actually the feeding sac. 

She/he is now 12 weeks, has mostly all parts, a placenta, and is the size of a LIME!

Growing SO fast, at the end of this week he'll be the size of a PEACH! Whaaa??  So cool. I've been reading and learning a ton about being pregnant and giving birth. Now I'm done reading.  I'm just going to enjoy and experience and try to figure things out. But I'll still listen intently to any mother's birth story. 

I'm not afraid of child birth, for some crazy reason. Maybe I will be later, and I know it'll hurt insanely, but I'm sort of excited to experience it. I just want to be calm and relaxed.

Collin is the best ever. He loves me, feeds me, listens to my complaints and even takes the blame when my hormones are going CRAZY and I'm SUPER MEAN to him. Seriously, it is nuts.
Monte knows something is up. He's acting more babyish and needy and cuddly than ever. I sure love it.

Anyway, this was the perfect time for us. Heavenly Father really knows me and is preparing me and loves me. 

Ps. My mother and youngest brother are going to be here in 4 days.

12 comments:

  1. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy you announced it :) I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! yay for loving husbands too!! haha :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I am just sooooo stinking excited for you two! I hope you are feeling good and loving this! It is such an exciting time :) YAY CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! I knew it! Reading your posts lately I just had a feeling you were PG. CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're outed! Congrats to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo!!!! I've been waiting to see a post like this!!! So excited for you two! You will be amazing parents. What a lucky baby!

    I was never scared of childbirth either. People will try and tell you all sorts of stories and in the end you just have to remember that our bodies were made to do this and that it is exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally the cat's (not Monte) out of the bag! :D I'm with Alisha... I cannot believe someone hasn't already outed you with your pickle and baby onesie posts! Obviously we are THRILLED for you.

    Cutest couple in the world has GOT to make one darling baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! How exciting ;o) I hope your feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just knew this was coming!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you :) you are going to be the greatest/cutest/most fashionable/fun/awesome mom! AAAAHHHH! So exciting!!!

    and my labor was great. i experienced ZERO pain. so yah. you have no reason to be afraid. :D woohooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOONESS NICOLE!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you. And regarding the painful childbirth, stay positive, breathe!, and you'll do great. Also, I hear this tea helps women with a fast and easy birth: http://www.amazon.com/Yogi-Womans-Raspberry-Supplement-16-Count/product-reviews/B0009F3SFK/ref=sr_1_3_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&qid=1299792739&sr=1-3

    ReplyDelete
  10. hooooooooorayyyyy!!!!!

    (imagine me yelling that and jumping up and down clapping).

    so happy for you! BABIES!

    ReplyDelete