Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I love them

Tonight Collin was out and it was just Frederick and me. He's been sick and a little miserable with a cold (and i think he's begun teething). Well he was sleeping in my arms, but woke up crying, feeling crappy and totally out of it. I went and changed his diaper while he cried and cried. He was so tired. Then I swaddled him really tightly and he stopped crying immediately and fell asleep. I rocked him and sang softly. He would smile in his sleep every now and again and I just was completely swallowed up in the moment. It brought a few little tears. I love him so much. I love them so much. 




 







2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your relationship with Fred. Makes me so excited for having a baby someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always amazing how much we can feel LOVE for our families. Babies, especially. Spouses too. I love that months, year, eons after our first realization that we are IN LOVE with these people that that same feeling, even stronger, can hit us again and again.

    ReplyDelete