Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good memories

It's been a while. We've had a pretty busy couple of weeks. I trained all week in Arlington, and had to take a bus and two trains there AND back. LONG WEEK.

Collin is getting ready to start work next Monday. He got a JOB! We feel so blessed to have been so inspired to come out here, without incomes, and now we've both gotten jobs. It worked! Faith works!!
We're getting settled in! We LOVE our ward more and more every week. We were looking at some of our photo albums while putting them away. Here are some pictures of pages from the one we made of our lay-over in Paris last summer on the way back from Africa.

4 comments:

  1. So awesome! I envy the beauty guys. I need to scrapbook like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an amazing memory keeper :) I love the scrapbook. I was listening to NPR and they said the average "out of work" phase people are going through is 6 MONTHS!!! so YES, you are so blessed to have found jobs so quickly. The Lord wanted you there in DC, no doubt. I'm so happy you're making the best of the crazy transit, lost cell phones, new places, new faces.... You're amazing!!! love love love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job and I LOVE your scrapbook pages. I'm so jealous of your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! I am IN LOVE with your scrapbooking skills. I love your eye for beauty in all things! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete