Thursday, February 04, 2010

humbled once again

Let me tell you, my prayers have been answered SO many times over the last few weeks and especially today. Heavenly Father IS aware of me and knows me and wants the best for me. Not everything works out the way I expect it to, i.e. not getting our things for 3 weeks, but it always works out the best way.
Another example, Collin was downtown tonight with no cell phone (LONG STORY) and I was SO scared he would get mugged or killed. I kept praying SO hard that he would call me, somehow--and he showed up! EVEN BETTER! I'm so grateful to have someone looking out for us on this big scary move. (I know I might seem fearless, but I actually do get SCARED!)
AND I'm so grateful for so many prayers and kindnesses from dear friends and family who are so thoroughly missed. I love you guys. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki, it's Alisha. I hope you don't mind if I read your blog. I found it on Jayna's. I'll send you an invite to ours. :) I LOVE reading about your adventures in DC. I've never been and would love to go. Have fun and stay safe! xoxo

    ReplyDelete