Friday, September 17, 2010

Alan, Sandy, Joe, Nik, Colony



Photo taken by the lovely Amy via my dad's cell phone.


Today I'm going to the temple and grocery shopping. My poor husband is dead in our bed. Not really; he's asleep, but super sick, poor guy. Either way, I'm not sleeping, and it's very very early. Lately I just haven't been able to. Too many strange dreams and stresses. I feel I'm getting tired again after staring at this screen a while. So I'll go snuggle in and kiss 'im and hope my Vitamin C pills work.

1 comment:

  1. oh feel better soon Mr. Collin! You're a sweet wife and friend...Taking care of him by snuggling him will definitely work!! Vitamin C pills can only help too. :) Glad the picture came out so well! But then again, anything of your cute family would come out well!!

    ReplyDelete