Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Best things/Images from this past week





I love Modigliani





My favorite exhibit I've seen in DC, yet! Munch:



Abe Lincoln was shot here:


Outside Ford's Theater:


Ally


Cupcakes: From Red Velvet. My favorite is still Hello Cupcake.


Metro and hotness:


National Cathedral:


Beautiful Wedding!







Botanic Garden


Christ in Bronze exhibit at the DC Temple Visitor's Center:


Arlington Cemetery







Iwo jima is so gigantic



I love Collin Smith. We've had so much time together yesterday, today and tomorrow. We had our FAVORITE missionaries over for dinner. They are awesome. Collin made Greek Chicken Orzo. YUMMMM. We're leaving for AZ so soon!
LOVE, Nikki & Smith

2 comments:

  1. wow! who would have ever thought DC could be so fun? I just remember whining the whole time we were there when I was little.. I love Arlington Cemetary. Iwo Jima is humongous!! holy moly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in the botanical garden! I also love that painting.... It looks as if Satan is trying to tempt a woman, who is looking and listening to Christ....Satan loses, and is bowing to the supreme power. Maybe I over analyze...But that's what it reminds me of. :) love you, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete