Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday night's RIGHT.

Started the weekend off with a nice cut up hand. Accident!!
AMY SCERRA!!

Met up with Ramey & Kelly Walther plus their 2 awesome children, Madeleine and Grant. We went to our fav Dupont spot, Kramerbooks & Afterwords. This is what we had:
Tuna Ceviche salad
The most delicious Nachos of my life
Lobster Ravioli
Catfish fingers
Veggie Quesadilla

The food there is so incredible. We devoured:


Then our favorite cupcakes in the city, Hello Cupcake! The Hazelnut was the winner for me.

We said goodbye to friends and then found ourselves in a bookstore. Who knows what the name was. We made out in the back aisle. It was awesome. I love that place. There were tons and tons of art books. I've discovered that art books is my favorite genre.
Funny combo on this shelf:

I will watch this movie to start off Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love how you just sort of nonchalantly mention that you made out in the back of the book store! You two....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I feel so special. :) I wish that was me! Haha. Sounds like you're the life of the party as always. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughed. Out loud! Loudly! I love that you guys are public smoochers and hearty partyers! Glad that you had a good weekend!

    P.S. Made your Greek Chicken & Orzo. Success! My new favorite meal that I want to have at least once a week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete