Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Who knows how long I've loved you





This past weekend, Smith and I flew into Phoenix for one of my BESTEST BEST friends, Morgan Cummard's wedding. She married Tom J. Skeen in the Mesa Temple. They were sealed for eternity and it was just lovely. I sobbed and hugged her after the wedding. I love her so much, and I'm so happy she found such an amazing man. Tom is awesome. I love them. Did I mention love? Well there was lots of it.

Here are some of my favorite images from the weekend.














Tom is a 4th degree black belt!




And this is my sweet husband. The whole thing took me back to just shy of 2 years ago, when, I took Collin by the hand, and we became each other's for forever.

I love the blessings of the temple. I love friends. and family. and parties. This was a great weekend. And now, after not sleeping for 5 days, traveling for 9 hours there and 12 hours back, I'm utterly tired. good night.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful bride! And how hot you looked, Nikki! So glad you had a fun time. I just love weddings. Like you said, it really takes you back to the day you were married.

    ReplyDelete