Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Get goin, Nem$





Lately, I've pretty much been doing nothing during the week. That can get depressing and boring. So I decided to stop watching TV at home altogether, and after and before work I'm going to go on adventures in Rockville. Yesterday I planned on talking the Rockville walking tour after work. I couldn't find it, but I did find the African American Rockville walking tour! Awesome. I saw quite a few spots, and then took a totally random through-houses-and-woods-and-neighborhoods-I've-never-seen route home. I liked it a lot. I recommend it.












Other adventures this week:
-Tomorrow read my new Edvard Munch book and start translation on the 2 random pages that are in Portuguese. Or Italian?
-Friday adventure downtown and then have Smith meet me after work
-Sat, work and then cool stuff in Rockville Town Square, then Relief Society General Broadcast!!!! Can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. Taking control of your attitude, emotions, and experiences. You are BRILLIANT and so grounded. I love you Nikki $mith!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm lookin' forward to the RS broadcast (and time with my mom + sisters) too. have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, very cool! nothing better than turning off the tv for a while.

    ReplyDelete