Thursday, February 23, 2012

A cabin up north

Christopher Creek, to be exact.
It was awesome. The whole family went-including the kitties! They gad a great time running up and down the stairs and finding new hiding spots. It was a nice little place. Billy the Kid cabin. Haunted a bit. Games, food, reading, no Internet. Quite a nice little vacation. I even did my daily yoga routine outside. So peaceful!!
On Sunday, we went to the branch there; it was so small and sweet and the people so welcoming. I really felt the spirit of gratitude they had for their building and loved being in Relief Society. Then it snowed just a little! Beautiful! My mom was truly in heaven.
We had so much fun with Freddie, being silly and giggling all night.
Joe and friend, Justin, had to camp in a tent in the backyard to get campout credit for scouts. It's much more my style to be outside in a tent; however, it was pretty near freezing, and I was happy to be inside with the gas stove, snuggled next to Collin and Frederick.

Great great trip!!
 
 
 

Click to continue...



 
 

 

 

 




Check out the Ghosts on Collin:
  
 
 
 

What you reading, boy?



 Homeward bound.






No comments:

Post a Comment