Friday, February 17, 2012

An evening at the temple

Since having a baby, it's been a bit more challenging getting to the temple. But we love and miss being there often, so we have come to terms with not always being able to go together and decided that we would start going every couple of weeks and switching off one of us going in and one of us hanging out with Freddie outside. That way we both get to be at the temple.

The other night, Collin did a session while I hung out with Freddie. We Skyped with dear, Anne Costa, in DC now, we went to the visitor's center and looked at really beautiful paintings of Jesus's life, and we walked around the grounds of the temple. It was so peaceful, so wonderful, so spiritual for me. I love my little son as a date, and I was so glad Collin got to be in the temple, and that that is important to him.

Here are some nice little pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you can both go and that you got to spend some time with Freddie on the temple grounds. What lovely pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete