Monday, February 13, 2012

Here's our family doing taxes:




pretty girl

I was just trying to eat my breakfast...

 my little brother, Joseph, is growing up so fast. He's such a teenager now....

  



Our typical morning...




  (man in black waitin to get cha.)



love this one:





One of my good friends, Emily, just had a baby girl. It's so fun going around town with these two. Freddie is totally obsessed with looking at her and hold her feet! (He's pretty much obsessed with looking at and touching EVERYTHING right now.)


My sweet boy loves his blocks and toys


a happy family...

I love cherries and...lately....grocery store sushi!!! It probably sounds gross but a lot of grocery stores these days have a sushi chef that makes it on demand!!!! It is SOOOOO delicious and FRESH and cheaper than usual! mmmmm.



He is getting SO BIG!

 Had our good friends, Scott and Tamara Blackhurst over for dinner.
Greek chicken orzo + hummus and delish salad.


their daughter, Olivia, is so good w Freddie!






Freddie likes to suck on his toes, no biggie..

 SO BIG!! Honestly, I loved him as a tiny baby and I love him growing bigger. Its exciting to see him accomlishing so much everyday.  I'm just so grateful to br such a big part of his world. When he loojks at me, he always has this big grin accross his face.
He is so close to crawling!! He




1 comment:

  1. three cheers for fred and the smiths! i, too, love them as they continue to grow. don't you just stare at him and wonder who he is in there?!

    ReplyDelete