Thursday, February 23, 2012

thoughts tonight.

i had a THIRD clogged nipple pore. a bleb. they are EVIL. horrible. but when I read about them, no one is really sure what causes them, and they go away within 3 days. But those 3 days....feel like someone is twisting and pulling my nipple off. thanks.

Tomorrow/today we're going to the Temple. I am up way too late. But kitties are too. and collin and freddie are snoring. I feel SO GUILTY when I'm up still and especially when I'm on the computer and they have already fallen asleep. But sometimes, I just gotta lose myself a little.

There's something VERY exciting happening, but I'm not allowed to talk about it....not even on here...because it's a SURPRISE and he/she/they might read this. (I'm not pregnant).

i'm absolutely so passionate about breastfeeding. it's so awesome, clogged pores and all. this isn't the news, but i really want to become a birth assistant. i'll never forget my birth assistant for Freddie, Danielle.

I hate being away from my kitties. when we're arriving home, or walking inside, I always yell, "Yay, kitties!!" Frederick absolutely LOVES them. Montgomery and Dot. But I think he loves dogs too. Can't wait to get him his first puppy someday. Uh oh. The men are stirring. Time to feed the little one and cuddle and kiss the big one.


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog Nikki. I never seem to have time to comment, but I read it often!!! I love that you love breastfeeding! And that you want to be a birth assistant! I've thought a lot about being a midwife. Not right now, but someday. I would love to be there for the greatest event in women's lives to support and teach them.

    I've thought for a while that Freddie reminds me of my babies and Neal agreed with me tonight. That must be why I think he is an especially cute babe. ;)

    ReplyDelete